About the May Building
The Huntington Y "May" Building, located in the scenic south-side district of Huntington, WV, provides a facility close to the downtown businesses. Here members and their families can enjoy and participate in health, wellness, fitness and family activities.
The facility, packed with the latest fitness equipment, offers a wide variety of group fitness classes and extensive programming. A friendly, helpful staff will welcome members at the door and provide outstanding member service during their visit.
The May Building is three blocks from Ritter Park, next door to our Phil Cline Family Y facility, and encapsulates a picture of our community with our membership. The Y builds is dedicated to nurturing the potential of every child and teen; improving the nation’s health and well-being; and giving back and providing support to our neighbors. We at the Huntington Y strive to be the "Heart of the Community."
The May Building features:
- Group Fitness Studio (3,237 square feet)
- Two Basketball Gymnasiums
- Fitness Center (6,370 square feet)
- Free Weight Room (4,190 square feet)
- Men’s, Women’s, and ADA Locker Rooms
- Men’s and Women’s Massage Departments
- Kids Zone
- 25 yard, six lane indoor with deep well
- 20 yard, four lane warm water pool, spray mushroom
- Private Fitness Studio for Personal Training
- Spinning Studio
- Steam Rooms
- Three Racquetball Courts
- Walking/Jogging Track
HOURS OF OPERATION: